There was an error in this gadget

Project Playlist

Sunday, March 8, 2009

The waiting game

Well, where do we stand? Basically we are just waiting for AF to show so we can head to NYC. I am EXTREMELY nervous about everything. It's such a big step. I'm not nervous to get pregnant. I am nervous about our jobs, driving in NYC, things like that. The clinic looks as if it is just outside of Manhattan and I have never been to NYC, let alone DRIVEN there! You always hear of the nightmare of driving there and I couldn't be more scared. What if we are late? What if we can't find parking? What do we do? These are things that keep playing in my head but I know I will just need to ask them when I call to schedule my 1st appointment. I am hoping that it will somehow end up on the weekend so I don't have to miss work. This is just so scary.

Anyhow, that's where we stand for now. We should be heading in a week or so. In a week, we could find out some life changing news and I couldn't be more excited about it!

Until next time,
Jenn

2 comments:

Anthony's Mommy said...

yay it works!

Ana F said...

Jenn!!

Im soo excited for youu!! Im praying very hard that this is it for you guys!