Sunday, November 20, 2011

Avery Hope is 20 months!

Hi everyone!

I figured since it has been awhile I should update on my miracle, Avery Hope.  I always vow to stay up to date and to post consistently but I am REALLY going to make an effort.  

Avery amazes me every single day.  She is talking like crazy, sweet, adorable, smart, fun, etc.  I could go on and on for days!  I know of course I am bias but she seriously amazes me at how smart she is.  There isn't one day that goes by that I don't look at her and think about how lucky I am to have her in my life.  It makes every bit of our journey worth it and words can't express how much I love her!!  

On Friday we put up our Christmas trees. Yes, plural.  We have our own tree and Avery has one.  Last year she didn't really care about it, but this year? OMG.  She LOVES it.  When I mention going downstairs, she said "Tree".  When we pull into the driveway, she says "Tree".  She LOVES it!  On Friday all we had on it were the lights and every time the lights weren't on, she made us plug them in..LOL!  Today we bought a few more ornaments for her tree.  I handed her a clip on butterfly that we bought and she went straight over to the tree and tried to set it on a branch!  I just sat and was amazed that she had any idea on what to do!  Her tree is decorated with pink and white LED's with mostly pink ornaments with some other colors like orange and blue.  

Life isn't ALWAYS beautiful.  She throws her occasional temper tantrum, but that is certainly to be expected :)  I just try to enjoy every single bit of parenthood that I can, good AND bad.  I'm just thankful I get to experience it.  

This week is Thanksgiving and I am SO excited!!  Last year Avery was just beginning to eat table food so I am really excited for her to enjoy it this year.  We went to Sams Club today and they had a ton of samples and one she REALLY liked was pumpkin cheesecake!

We have really enjoyed Christmas shopping for Avery too.  I have a feeling she is going to be spoiled, just as she was last year :)  I seriously can't help it though, we waited SO long for this and she is just so special.  I'm anxious to watch Christmas shows with her.  She already loves Christmas music..we play it in the car.  The other day she got mad when I turned the channel! LOL!  It's amazing to see her personality come out and see what things she really loves. 

Avery still loves Mickey Mouse and has started watching a new show called Bubble Guppies.  It could quite possibly be the cutest TV on, LOL.  She loves to do puzzles, "read" books, color, etc.  She REALLY loves dogs.  Any dog she sees she wants to pet.  Actually, she really loves all animals.  We have now acquired 3 fish and a tank due to her, LOL.  We went grocery shopping and she wasn't feeling that great so she wasn't too happy so daddy took her to go look at the "fishies".  She didn't want to leave them, so we decided to get her some.  They still haven't gotten old to her! She loves to feed them each day and watch them :)  

We also have been doing a Mommy and Me gymnastics class every Saturday morning.  She has done SO well there!  She is able to now do a somersault on her own now and can walk across the beam without slipping off.  All in a matter of 6 weeks!  SO cute!

Well, I know that I missing a ton but I have to run.  I'll keep posting :)  Here are a few updated pics of our little miracle.






 

1 comments:

JM said...

Those are some FANTASTIC boots! Think Aves will share?